What is systemic coaching?
Life within organisations can be complex and challenging. Many people working and interacting with each other, bringing their own perspectives, beliefs and behaviours to the system – the organisation.
Systemic coaching helps clients to be aware of the systems that they come from, creates new insights on the impact of these, on their relationships and world, opening up new horizons for individual and organisational health and growth. Unless they interact with the system for its larger benefit and also for benefit of others in the system, they retreat and do not evolve.
Using a systemic approach, coachees are invited to look at a challenge from a whole new level, that’s beyond the individual and beyond the visible. I encourage the coachee to work with their intuitive intelligence, less cognitive, fewer words, less story and deeply powerful insights. Working with me will challenge the coachee to realise new associations, new patterns, and new possibilities and to learn new ways of moving forward. An opportunity to be heard, respected, supported yet often challenged. This method of working enhances a powerful solution- focused process.
By creating maps of the whole ‘system’, it enables the invisible dynamics of challenging situations to be revealed quickly and effectively. The unique feature of this work is that it enables transformation of situations whether personal, relational, and practical by working on the whole system, restoring harmony and balance
Benefits of working systemically include:
• Quickly surfaces and generates a powerful coaching agenda with real clarity and focus.
• Rapidly identifies and reveals the origins of very challenging core issues.
• Illuminates otherwise obscure blocks, finds hidden resources and resolution.
• Helps coachees to find their ‘place’ using a uniquely powerful method.
• Offers greater confidence and appreciation, personal accountability and responsibility.
• Creates a focus on ‘seeing the whole’ and ‘acknowledging what is’ which creates greater trust and safety to work with and resolve real issues.
If you are interested in working this way and would like to talk to me further about this approach please do contact me.